The Gospel Live seeks a dynamic, self-starter to procure advertisement placement for the brand and website. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of sales and brand placement for a Christian media company. The intern for this position will need strong communication as well as persistence order to generate revenue for our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting message with the world.
- Acquires knowledge of all ad products, platforms and sales & marketing programs.
- Works alongside the Manager to learn plan development, pricing structure and ad inventory.
- Research brands in alignment with The Gospel Live’s Audience
- Follow sales process to engage and complete sales transaction.
- Serve as account lead and develop advertising sales plan with client.
- Has relentlessly high standards
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
- Expects and requires innovation of her/his team
- Thinks big and has convictions
- Results oriented
- Flexible and nimble, able to swiftly react to a shifting landscape
- Ability to set aside personal biases to create content for a specific audience without ego
The above job description and qualifications are not meant to be all inclusive. Hours: 10 per week working remotely.
Must be able to attend team meetings in the City of Chicago.
Compensation: This is an Unpaid/Volunteer internship
To Apply: Please a send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- The Joseph Journey - September 30, 2017
- The Gospel Insider – Grover Dubose - August 19, 2017
- The Gospel Insider – Henry Hall & New Dimension - August 14, 2017
- The Gospel Insider – Dana Sorey - August 5, 2017
- The Gospel Insider – Michelle Prather - July 29, 2017
- Video Editor - July 26, 2017
- The Gospel Insider – Megafest 2017 - July 8, 2017
- The Gospel Insider – Gerard Bonner - July 1, 2017
- Clifton Ross III with the Gospel Live - April 6, 2017
- Advertising Sales Position - April 4, 2017