The Gospel Live seeks a dynamic, self-starter to bring content to life with Motion Graphics. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of video production and motion graphic techniques for a Christian media company. The intern for this position will need strong design and composition skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great business experience.
• Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
• Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
• Overlay music, dialogues, graphics and effects
• Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
• Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
• Proven working experience in video editing
• Solid experience with digital technology and digital effects software packages (e.g. Photoshop, Avid Media Composer, After Effects, Final Cut)
• Demonstrable video editing ability with a portfolio
• Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, continuity
• Creative mind and storytelling skills
The above job description and qualifications are not meant to be all-inclusive.
Hours: As Needed
Must have own computer and editing software and access to high-speed internet.
To Apply: Please a send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, also include contact details (Mobile number)
- The Gospel Insider – Sounds of Blackness - July 15, 2017
- Motion Graphics - June 14, 2017
- The Chicago Gospel Music Festival 2017 - June 6, 2017
- Communications and Development Position - April 4, 2017
- 32nd Annual Stellar Awards Nominations - January 17, 2017
- Origins of Hallelujah - January 13, 2017
- Gospel Great BeBe Winans Delivers His Story - January 12, 2017
- Chris Tomlin To Unite Church For Good Friday - January 12, 2017
- 5 Ways to Live the God-Centered Life - January 11, 2017
- The Genesis and Future of Worship - January 1, 2017