Multiple GRAMMY®, Soul Train, Dove and Stellar Award winner Tye Tribbett releases his highly anticipated new song, “Work It Out,” to all digital platforms following the broadcast of the 47th Annual Dove Awards this Sunday, October 16th at 10pm ET/9pm CST/7pm PT exclusively on Trinity Broadcast Network (TBN).
Known for his high-energy, captivating musical performances, Tribbett received a standing ovation when he performed the song at the awards show this week, which Tribbett co-hosted with chart-topping duo for KING & COUNTRY.
“This year’s Dove Awards was unforgettable,” shares Tribbett. “Having the opportunity to co-host with my brothers, for KING & COUNTRY, and to perform my new song, ‘Work It Out,’ on the show was amazing!”
A song of patience and trust in God, “Work It Out” lays a straightforward declaration over an infectious beat to create what is sure to be a smash hit.
- Communications and Development Position - April 4, 2017
- 32nd Annual Stellar Awards Nominations - January 17, 2017
- Origins of Hallelujah - January 13, 2017
- Gospel Great BeBe Winans Delivers His Story - January 12, 2017
- Chris Tomlin To Unite Church For Good Friday - January 12, 2017
- 5 Ways to Live the God-Centered Life - January 11, 2017
- The Genesis and Future of Worship - January 1, 2017
- Kirk Franklin and Pharrell Williams Talk About Teaming Up on “123 Victory Remix” - December 23, 2016
- Monetizing Your Gift - December 21, 2016
- GRAMMY-Nominee Zach Williams Drops Surprise New Album This Weekend - December 21, 2016