The Gospel Live seeks a dynamic, self-starter to assist in bringing footage to final edited form. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of video production and editing techniques for a Christian media company. The intern for this position will need strong critical thinking skills and editing and composition skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great business experience.
• Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
• Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
• Overlay music, dialogues, graphics and effects
• Create rough and final cuts
• Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
• Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
• Proven working experience in video editing
• Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut)
• Demonstrable video editing ability with a portfolio
• Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, continuity
• Creative mind and storytelling skills
The above job description and qualifications are not meant to be all inclusive.
Hours: 25 per week working remotely.
Must have own computer and editing software and access to high-speed internet.
Compensation: This is an Unpaid/Volunteer internship
To Apply: Please a send cover letter and resume to email@example.com, also include contact details (Mobile number and Skype)
- The Joseph Journey - September 30, 2017
- The Gospel Insider – Grover Dubose - August 19, 2017
- The Gospel Insider – Henry Hall & New Dimension - August 14, 2017
- The Gospel Insider – Dana Sorey - August 5, 2017
- The Gospel Insider – Michelle Prather - July 29, 2017
- Video Editor - July 26, 2017
- The Gospel Insider – Megafest 2017 - July 8, 2017
- The Gospel Insider – Gerard Bonner - July 1, 2017
- Clifton Ross III with the Gospel Live - April 6, 2017
- Advertising Sales Position - April 4, 2017